for my chronic condition management.
Many of our Pharmacies offer individual consultations to help you or a family member who may be living with a chronic medical condition. The focus of these personalized sessions is to help you identify how to better manage your health as you live with the condition. Our Pharmacists are experienced with all chronic conditions; the most commonly requested sessions include:
- High Cholesterol
- Chronic Pain
- High Blood Pressure
- Migraine Headaches
The goal of our Chronic Condition Management Service is to bring you high-quality, personalized care through a one-on-one session with a specially trained Pharmacist. During this consultation, the Pharmacist will provide you:
- In-depth education on the medical condition
- A thorough evaluation of the medical condition management, focused on medications and healthy lifestyle practices
- Answers to your questions regarding the medical condition and medications
- Assistance with setting goals
- Support and communication with your doctor to make any recommended changes to your medication regimen
To schedule an appointment for chronic condition management, CLICK HERE.
For additional information, contact your local Albertsons Sav-on Pharmacy®. To locate your neighborhood Pharmacy, click here.